Assistant Business Analyst - KPI and Performance Analysis
About the Client
Our client is a well-known market leader in the telecommunications industry. To cope with their business plan, they are now looking for an Assistant Business Analyst to join their team in Hong Kong.
About the Role
- Report to the Business Analysis Manager
- Interpret and analyse statistical data, accounting, and operation results for Senior Managers
- Responsible for tracking sales performance under different sales channels, and prepare analysis reports for senior management
- Work with different stakeholders to improve internal business operations and processes
- Any ad-hoc tasks assigned by the Manager
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor Degree in Finance, Accounting or related fields
- Minimum of 1 year of experience gained from sizeable companies
- Presentable and able to communicate effectively with different parties
- Exposure in using tools such as SQL, Excel Macro and VBA is preferred
- Highly proficient in Excel and PowerPoint, including Pivot Table and V-Look Up etc.
- Excellent written and spoken English and Cantonese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Ernest Wong at +852 3180 4922 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.