Assistant Business Analyst/Business Analyst - Regional Role (HK$40k pm)
About the client:
Our client is one of the world's leading retail brands. They are now looking for a Assistant Business Analyst/Business Analyst to provide financial recommendations for the group. The successful applicant will gain excellent regional exposure in the retail industry.
About the role:
- Review cashflow and P&L structure for investment projects.
- Build financial models to analyse business performance of business units.
- Involve in budgeting and 5-year plan to review business units' strategic goals.
- Prepare management reports to present findings to top management.
- Handle any ad-hoc analysis for business needs.
The Successful Applicant:
- Bachelor degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Statistics or equivalent.
- At least 3 years of relevant experience from Big 4 or sizable MNC.
- Confident, analytical, with good business acumen.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in Excel and VBA.
- Familiar with SQL or other data analysis tools is an advantage.
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Assistant Business Analyst.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Vanessa Chan at +852 3180 4922 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.