About our Client
Our client is one of the most well established entertainment conglomerates in Hong Kong with offices and operations across Hong Kong and Greater China. With a portfolio of acclaimed subsidiaries in different sectors and a vision to transform and advance their business, they are now seeking an Assistant Business Development Manager to support their fast expansion.
About the Role
Reporting to the Manager, you will be responsible for driving the sale of membership. You will need to actively expand your personal network to acquire new members for the establishment. You will maintain good relationship and provide top-notch customer service, maximize customer satisfaction and loyalty, including handling public and private enquiries, follow up with potential members, measure the member's satisfaction level and explore possible ways to optmize the consumer journey. You will work closely with internal marketing and supporting team to plan and implement sales & marketing plans, including handling on-site support on logistics, budget control and promote member's program.
- Bachelor degree in Business, Marketing or Communication
- Minimum 7 years of solid experience in business development and customer service
- Previous sales experience in membership or concierge services is an advantage
- Strong interpersonal, communication skills and business acumen
- Professional manner in handling confidential information
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Kenneth Ng at +852 3180 4912 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.