Our client is a renowned blind box retailer. To cope with their strong business growth, they are now looking for a high calibre to join their team as Assistant Buyer.
- Assist in OTB allocation, product selection and launch phasing
- Plan, execute and manage purchase and logistics of the products, and control and allocation of stock to ensure inventory level is at optimum level
- Closely monitor sales trend and control inventory
- Prepare product display request for seasonal launch
- Analyze market trends, sales performance, revenues and current inventory levels to forecast inventory needs and estimate purchase quantities
- Bachelor Degree holder
- Minimum 2 years' relevant buying experience with knowledge in buying and inventory management, preferably in toys or lifestyle products.
- Strong business sense, sensitive to figures and strong analytical skill
- Good communication and negotiation skills, and able to work under pressure
- Proficiency in English and Chinese, fluent in Mandarin is an advantage
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese Word Processing
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Venus Lai at +852 3180 4964 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.