About the Client
Our client is a globally renowned luxury fashion house. In order to cope with their expanding business, they are now looking for a high caliber Assistant Buying Manager to take care of the ladies RTW category for Hong Kong and Macau markets.
About the Role
- Assist and support in all matters relating to buying, operations and promotion initiatives
- Monitor sales performance closely and perform business analysis in order to develop appropriate action plan to achieve financial targets
- Develop seasonal launch plan by month, and delivery tracking
- Develop category and sub-category strategy, and top seasonal initiatives
- Conduct product brief, assortment planning, forecasting, and buy execution
- Work closely with operations, visual merchandising team and other counterparts to maximize sales performance of the responsible product categories
- Degree holder in Merchandising/ Business Administration/ Fashion or related discipline are highly preferred
- Minimum 6 years of retail merchandising experience, preferably with knowledge in luxury menswear, ladies wear and accessories categories
- Strong fashion sense, detail-oriented with good analytical and reporting skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Solid Senior Buyer will also be considered
- Willingness to travel is a must
- Good command in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
The company is offering a great career progression and an attractive salary package as well as a dynamic work environment.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Bruce Leung at +852 3180 4961 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.