About the Company
Our client is a leading conglomerate in Hong Kong with a diversified business portfolio in sectors like property, infrastructure and services, department stores and hotels. With the continuing growth of the organization, they are now looking for an Assistant C&B Manager to join the team.
About the Role
Reporting to the C&B Manager, you will be responsible for annual C&B related exercises which include but not limited to salary structure review, bonus scheme review, manpower budgeting, annual salary benchmarking and payroll. You will also oversee the HRIS improvement and analysis along with the HR Operations and payroll teams. You will manage and develop appropriate HR policies and procedures in order to keep the group at a competitive position.
About the Person
- Degree holder or above in HR Management or Business Administration
- A minimum of 6 years of C&B management experience
- Familiar with Hong Kong Employment Ordinance and related statutory requirements
- Good project management skill and strong numerical sense and analytical skills
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to collaborate with people of all levels across the company
- Excellent command of written and verbal communication skills in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Patricia Tang at +852 3180 4924 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.