About our Client
Our client is a sizable services provider with business presence across Asia Pacific. Due to upcoming expansion plans, they are now hiring a dynamic and fast-paced Assistant C&B Manager to join their HR team, which focuses on C&B operation and projects.
About the Role
- Report to the Senior C&B Manager
- Leading a team of 4, carry out all C&B related matters including payroll, taxation, leave management, final payment, MPF contributions, employee's compensation and staff cases
- Conduct annual C&B projects including performance management, remuneration assessments, annual salary review, benchmarking and policy review
- Prepare HR reports for management to review
- Any projects as assigned by the management
The Successful Candidate
- Degree holder in HR Management, Business Administration or related disciplines
- With a minimum of 7-8 years of experience in C&B focus, preferably from sizable companies
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Good command in English, Cantonese, and Mandarin
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Christy Cheng at +852 3180 4946 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.