About the Company
Our client is a telecommunications operator offering a diverse range of network services to their clients globally. With a strong market presence and plans for future development across the region, an opportunity has arisen for an experienced HR professional to join the company.
About the Role
Reporting to the Senior C&B Manager, you will be responsible for an all rounded compensation & benefits functions on regional level, provide compensation bench-marking analysis and job pricing advice to different heads of business units within the organisation. You will also provide strategic advice on salary and bonus structure during salary review cycles. Last but not least, you will handle international mobility and set up the compensation & benefits policies for overseas offices.
About the Person
- Degree holder in Human Resources, Business Studies and other related disciplines
- Minimum 5 years of regional C&B experience, preferably in sizable organizations
- Experience in payroll administration and compensation & benefits is a must
- Experience in regional payroll HR system / Payroll system migration is preferred
- Proactive, energetic and can work under pressure
- Good command in both written and spoken English and Chinese, Mandarin is a must
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Patricia Tang at +852 3180 4924 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.