Assistant Claims Manager
- Life insurance team
- Claims handling
- Attractive salary package
About the company
Our client is an international insurance company with strong presence in global market. To cope with their recent expansion, they are now looking for candidates with life / Employee Compensation claims experience for their team.
About the role
Reporting to the Senior Manager, you will be responsible for reviewing and processing product and general liability claims. You need to handle claims applications according to company guidelines and to recommend advice to customers. In addition, you have to maintain good relationship with brokers and customers as well as participating in efficiency enhancement projects in the team.
About the person
To meet the challenge, you should have the following qualifications and attributes:
- University graduate, with ANZIIF is highly preferable.
- At least 3 years relevant claims experience in life / Employee Compensation insurance products.
- Good analytical mind, sound problem solving and communication skills.
- Proficient in both spoken and written English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin).
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Senior Officer.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Emily Leung at +852 3180 4913 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.