About the Client
Our client is an integrated healthcare service provider with their headquarter based in Hong Kong. To prepare for their official launch in Hong Kong and Greater Bay Area, they are now inviting an Assistant Communications Manager to join their expanding team.
About the Role
- Create and implement communication strategies, materials and events to create impactful campaigns both online and offline
- Develop communication materials such as press release, event speeches, campaign key messages, content for key opinion leaders, and communication materials for members
- Develop and maintain good relationship with external stakeholders such as media, influencers and bloggers
- Work closely with agencies and internal parties on marketing projects
- Bachelor's degree holder in Marketing, Public Relations, Communications, Journalism or other related disciplines
- Minimum 5 years' experience PR or communications experience working in hospitality, retail, consumer, and travel industry is highly preferred
- Experience in China digital and social media marketing would be advantageous
- Proficient in MS Office, MS Project and Visio
- Independent, creative, a self-starter and a team player
- Passionate to working in a rapid growing working environment
- Proficient in both spoken and written Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin) and English
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Steven Leung at +852 3180 4939 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.