About our client
Our client is one of the well-established banks with Asia presence. They are currently looking for an (Assistant) Company Secretarial Manager with at least 4 years relevant experience to join their team.
About the role
- Handle a wide range of company secretarial duties
- Organize and facilitate board and committee meetings
- Prepare annual, interim reports and assist with regulatory filings as required
- Draft and review relevant commercial agreements and legal documents
- Act as a point of contact, liaise and build good relationship with shareholders, internal and external parties
- Handle ad hoc assignments and corporate projects independently
- Holder of HKICS or ICSA qualification is a must
- Degree holder in Business Administration or related disciplines
- Minimum 4 years' relevant experience, preferably in banking sector
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and report writing skills
- Proficient in both written and spoken English and Chinese; including Mandarin
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Rose Law at +852 3180 4957 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.