About the client
Our client is a well-established garment manufacturing company based in Hong Kong. They are now looking for an Assistant Company Secretarial Manager with at least 10 years of relevant experience from listed companies to join their team.
About the job
- Provide assistance in handling a full spectrum of company secretarial duties for Company and its subsidiaries
- Responsible for all documentation relating to results announcements, circulars, notices, meetings of directors and board of directors and shareholders
- Coordination and preparation of annual/ interim reports
- Handle ad hoc projects from time to time
- Bachelor degree holder, and a qualified member of ICSA or HKICS
- Minimum 10 years' company secretarial experience, of which 6 years' experience in listed companies. ideally with Chinese companies
- Excellent command of spoken and written Chinese (including Mandarin) and English
- Good interpersonal and presentation skills
- Team players with strong communication and interpersonal skills
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Rose Law at +852 3180 4957 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.