About Our Client
Our client is has over five decades history in its industry, with strong presence across Asia Pacific. They are currently looking for a seasoned C&B professional to join them as (Assistant) C&B Manager who will focus on C&B Projects and annual exercises.
About the Role
- Participating in all kind of annual exercises including but not limited to salary review/ benchmarking, remuneration package assessment, performance management, job evaluation, policies review and staff cost budgeting across APAC regions
- Providing advice to the business on salary and compensation in line with statutory requirements as well as the Company's philosophy and guidelines
- Developing compensation and rewards strategies that attract and retain talent.
- Closely work with regional and local HR to ensure C&B policies and strategies alignment
- Assisting in HRIS project on a group perspective
- Participating in any adhoc projects if required
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder in HR Management, Business Administration or related disciplines
- With minimum 6 years-experience in C&B function, ideally with regional exposure
- Proven track record on handling C&B projects
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong data analytic and stakeholder's management skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Excel (Vlookup, Pivot table etc.)
- Good command in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Kobe Lo at +852 3180 4948 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.