About our Client
Our client is a market leader in the hospitality sector with business developments in Hong Kong and China. With the stable growth of business and a long term development plan, they are now hiring an Assistant Manager, Corporate Communication for their development projects.
About the Role
Reporting to Head of Department, you are responsible for drafting annual organizational development projects report by communicating with internal parties, drafting, editing and consolidating their reports from cross functional departments. You will also work closely with different agencies on annual marketing campaigns and events such in-store marketing materials, seminars and roadshows. Lastly, you will need to update social media content and newsletter for the activities related to the development projects.
- Degree holder preferably in Real Estate, Property Management, Hospitality or related fields
- Minimum 5 years' working experience of corporate communications or public relations
- Initiative and able to work independently
- Good stakeholder management experience
- Experienced with Microsoft office applications
- Good communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency with written and spoken English and Chinese is a pre-requisite for this role
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Jonathan Lee at +852 3180 4935 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.