About our Client
Our client is a leading retail brand with a household name in Hong Kong. They have strong commitment to achieving total customer satisfaction through delivering the most advanced technology and unparalleled quality of service. To cope with their aggressive growth and expansion plan, they are now seeking for an assistant CRM manager to join the team.
About the Role
Reporting to the Senior Manager, you are responsible for initiating, strategising and monitoring all online and offline marketing campaigns to enhance loyalty from VIP members. You will co-ordinate with agencies for production of marketing materials and event setup. Moreover, you will evaluate the effectiveness of campaigns and prepare relevant reports, collaborate with cross functional teams to ensure smooth operation of systems and accuracy of reports. You will need to be aware of market activities, trends and provide insights or recommendations on CRM programs derived from landscape and research data.
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Marketing or relevant disciplines
- Minimum 8 years of relevant working experience in Loyalty program or CRM
- Track record of initiating, strategising, implementing and monitoring CRM campaigns
- Previous CRM experiences from telecommunications or FMCG sector is a plus
- Experience in building and maintaining relationships with VIP customers
- Sound understanding of database analytics and interpretation for CRM programs
- Dynamic, independent and able to work under pressure
- Good command in English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Kenneth Ng at +852 3180 4912 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.