About our Client
Our client is a sizeable business group with diversified businesses including managing shopping malls in prestigious locations. They strive to provide excellent customer experience to their customers and looking for a high calibre candidate to join the CRM team.
About the Role
Reporting to the Assistant General Manager, you will manage, plan and execute CRM strategies for member acquisition and engagement. You will monitor the website and conduct database analysis for developing and delivering CRM marketing plans. You will establish partnership with tenants for expanding and maintaining member base. You will execute ATL, BLT and online marketing promotion to promote the mall and enhance customer loyalty. You will handle ad hoc projects when needed.
- Degree holder with at least 6 years of CRM and Marketing experience in Shopping Mall or Retail industry
- Solid experience in customer analytics and loyalty marketing
- Independent, creative and will good analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good command in written and spoken English and Chinese including Cantonese and Mandarin
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Chamy Wong at +852 3180 4965 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.