About the Company
Our client is a market leading luxury fashion retailer. To cope with business expansion management is looking for a detail minded Assistant Manager to manage and motivate the After Sales & Customer Care team. You will be responsible in ensuring all CS cases are handled in a professional manner, demonstrating service excellence, and ensuring each individual customer is receiving a positive customer experience.
About the Role
Reporting to the Senior Customer Care Manager, the Assistant Manager will manage the Hong Kong Customer Care Service Centre (based in Tai Po, New Territories) with set global company guidelines and direction. You will explore all alternatives to fulfil client requests and deliver a qualitative repair service to end customers.
Our client will be expecting the Assistant Manager to have the capability in maintaining the daily operations of the repair centre and re-engineering the process when neccessary. You will closely monitor and review the existing Key Performance Indicators (KPI) to achieve targets, and set guidelines to establish contingency and back up plans in order to secure the output efficiency of the Hong Kong Customer Care Centre.
- Degree holder with a proven track record of success with any well established retail luxury MNC
- Minimal of 6 years Customer Service experience with at least 3 years managerial level gained in luxury retail industry
- Strong service mindset and leadership skills
- Ability to manage and communicate with workshop technicians
- Proactive with good problem solving ability
- Excellent verbal and written English, Mandarin and Cantonese (any other spoken language will be an advantage)
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Hiroshi Toyota at +852 3180 4963 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.