About the Company
Our client is a market leader in FMCG field, in response to their expansion plan they are actively looking for a Assistant Customer Service Manager (Call Centre) to support their service centre operation.
- Report to department head, leading customer service specilist to ensure effective operation
- Handle escalated verbal, in person or written complaint, assign complaints to relevant ownership departments for further investigation and prepare management reports for reviewing complaints on a regular basis
- Work closly with internal and external parties across the area of service provisioning, fault management, fault resolution, network management, and crisis management
- To monitor the Service Level Agreement (SLA), manage and deliver the projects within agreed schedule, cost and quality
- Provide coaching and training to drive the achievement of country objectives and targets
- Degree holder or above at least 5 years of solid client service / relationship management experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills
- Good command of both spoken and written Chinese and English
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Tom Wong at +852 3180 4925 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.