Our client is a leading distributor of FMCG in Hong Kong, due to business expansion plan, they are looking for an Assistant Demand Planning Manager in Hong Kong office.
- Review and analyse demand plans, sales forecast, and performance data to provide recommendations for identified issues, and make adjustment for the change in demand and market trends
- Manage and implement inventory demand strategies and processes to ensure an optimal inventory level and meet target turns
- Review purchase orders to maximize the delivery performance, capital performance, and revenue growth
- Provide cost and efficiency improvement plans for demand planning and inventory holding
- Review forecast planning and inventory measurement to management through reporting and data analysis
- Collaborate with different cross-functional teams to identify and resolve discrepancies between forward looking demand forecasts
- Higher diploma holder or above in business, supply chain, demand panning, logistics or related disciplines
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Demand Planning / Supply Planning / Inventory Planning
- Fluent communication in English and Chinese
- Proficient in MS Office and advanced functions of Excel is preferable
- Experiences in SAP, PO system is preferable
- Proven experience in inventory management, procurement systems and logistics operations is preferable
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Sandy Chan at +852 3180 4951 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.