About our Client
Our client is a well known and highly reputable listed company in the retail sector which combines traditional and digital strategies to transform their business in Hong Kong and Greater China region. With their continuous expansion in their business, an excellent opportunity has arisen for a high-calibre professional to join the Digital Project team.
About the Role
Reporting to the Project Manager and managing a team of 3, you will collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to define and launch digital product features. Using best practices and help evolve the delivery framework to be scalable, extensible and resilient including functional and cross functional methodologies. You will serve as product expert and combine industry analysis, user feedback, and development knowledge to establish a product vision and solutions road mapcross-platform solutions for web and mobile app and manage all aspects of diverse, medium to moderately complex technical projects, including project planning, UI/UX, execution, timing, UAT testing, functionality, quality, and cost.
- Bachelor degree in a related area or relevant expertise
- Minimum 4 years of project management experience in web/apps development, with back-end experience
- Highly organised with attention to detail
- Ability to effectively lead and direct the work of others, and collaborate with teams in multiple remote locations
- Ability to take full ownership of assigned responsibilities, and appropriately prioritise
- Rely on extensive experience and judgement to plan and accomplish your goals
- Strong analytical, technical, troubleshooting, and problem solving skills, with the ability to get to the source of problems and think critically regarding possible solutions
- Good command in Chinese and English
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Karen Cheng at +852 3180 4921 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.