About our Client
Our client is a Hong Kong base hospitality organization with business developments across Hong Kong and Greater China. To cope with their regional expansion plans, they would like to invite an Assistant Engineering Manager to join their engineering team at a prestigious property based in Hong Kong.
About the Role
Reporting to the Assistant Chief Engineer, you will oversee all facilities to ensure property is in compliance with company's policies, procedures, as well as local laws and regulations. You will perform regular scheduled safety inspections and handle maintenance projects. You will work closely with department heads and the engineering team to ensure operational excellence and the best building condition is achieved.
- Minimum Higher Diploma holder in Building Services, Facilities Management, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or other related disciplines
- Holder of Registered Electrical Worker License
- Minimum 6 years' relevant work experience with 2 years in supervisory level
- Experience in managing contractors is highly preferred
- Detail-oriented with strong problem solving skills
- Proficient in both spoken and written English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Patsy Cheung at +852 3180 4917 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.