About our Client
Our client is leading listed real estate investment and property development corporation in Hong Kong. The group has been rapidly expanding its business in commercial, residential, and industrial projects in the the Greater China region. Due to business growth, they are looking for an Assistant Facilities Manager to join the rapidly expanding team.
About the Role
- Provide facilities management services for the group offices, buildings and retail branches / shopping centers.
- Managed a team including Assistant Managers, Engineers, Administration Assistants and Technicians.
- Oversee routine repair and maintenance, minor office relocation, prepared annual operation plan and capital budget for managed portfolio and manage it progress on regular basis.
- Lead a team of building staff to manage office / retail branch buildings.
- Carry out planned minor maintenance and repair and major improvement works to building facilities.
- Degree holder in Facilities Management or related disciplines with a minimum 5 years relevant experience
- Self-motivated with strong sense of responsibility and problem-solving skills
- Independent with good communication skills and able to work under pressure
- Advanced knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Chinese Word Processing is essential
- Good command of English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Jason Li at +852 3180 4962 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.