About our Client
My client is one of the prestige clubhouses in Hong Kong. They provide sport facilities and F&B service to their members. In order to maintain premium facilities, they are looking for an Assistant Facilities Manager to join their team.
About the Role
- Lead a team to supervise daily facilities maintenance works and upcoming renovation projects
- Review the standard operation procedures (SOPs) if it matches the latest standard
- Maintain good relationship with subordinates and other departments to ensure works can be implemented smoothly
- Evaluate tenders and external parties (e.g. consultant and contractors) performance
- Plan and control budget and expenditure
The successful applicants
- Degree holder in Engineering or other related disciplines
- 8 years or above experience in Maintenance and Repair or Project
- Candidate with professional qualifications such as HKIE, CIBSE, IFMA is preferred
- Hospitality, Casino and NGO candidates are welcome
- Independent, Strategic and good communication skills
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Bryan Leung at +852 3180 4958 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.