About the Client
Our client is a famous and fast-growing catering group in Asia. As a result of their rapid growth, they are looking for an Assistant Factory Manager to join their team in Hong Kong.
About the Role
Report to the Factory Manager and leading sizable team, you will need to oversee, control and monitor all activities in production site to ensure production timeline are met while delivering high quality food products. You will also be responsible for preparing production planning by estimating appropriate manpower allocation, raw materials usage and production capacity. You will manage & allocate adequate resources, maximize the capacity to deal with any unexpected job orders and meet with the tight delivery schedule. Lastly, you will identify areas of improvement and propose corrective and/or preventative actions whenever required.
The Successful Applicant
- 5 years' solid experience in food production management with at least 2 years of which at supervisory level, previous Chef experience is highly preferred
- Hands-on experience in production operation, inventory control and supervisory management under manufacturing environment is a must
- Knowledge & experience in ISO series, food safety, HACCP, safety management and machinery repairs & maintenance is an advantage
- Knowledge in MS Office Applications (i.e. Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Email)
- Good command in both spoken & written Chinese and English
- Good communication, interpersonal, problem solving and analytical skills
- Mature, flexible and able to work under pressure in a dynamic & fast paced environment
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Jonathan Lee at +852 3180 4935 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.