About the Company
Our client is a renowned retailer and distributor with regional operations and around 15 outlets in Hong Kong. To support their business growth in the Greater China, they are now inviting a seasoned Senior Financial Analyst to join their Hong Kong office.
About the Role
Reporting to the FP&A Manager, you will work in a neat team for management reporting. Your will perform budgeting, forecasting, conduct KPI and variance analysis to support management's decision making. You will enhance reporting processes and polish metrics to better assess the financial performance of different business units. In addition, you will also need to build financial models to facilitate the company's business expansion in the region.
About the Candidate
To qualify, the successful individual must possess:
- Bachelor degree in Accounting or Finance or equivalent
- HKICPA/ ACCA or equivalent
- At least 6 years of management reporting experience from sizeable companies
- Experience from Big 4 is an advantage
- Hands-on with data-mining and modeling
- Confident, proactive and analytical
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English, Mandarin and Cantonese
- Immediately available is an advantage
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Alec Yeung at +852 3180 4915 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.