About the Client:
Our Client is a Hong Kong listed property developer and investor. Currently they are looking for an Assistant Finance Manager to provide consolidation and management reporting for business units.
About the Role:
- Report to Finance Director and lead a small team.
- Responsible for group consolidation, budgeting and forecast.
- Prepare financial analysis and management reports.
- Coordinate with external parties for audit and tax matters.
- Provide value-added analyses and recommendations on business decisions.
- Preform ad hoc assignments as required.
The Successful Applicant:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Accountancy, or other disciplines.
- Member of HKICPA or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in accounting and auditing.
- Analytical, self-motivated, team player and a strong sense of responsibility.
- Fluent in English, Cantonese, and Mandarin.
- Immediate availability is highly preferred.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Celine Hip at +852 3180 4995 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.