Assistant Finance Manager - Big 4 Welcome!
About the Client
Our client is a renowned ODM manufacturer with a global presence. To cope with their ambitious expansion plan, they are now looking for finance talents to join their Hong Kong team as Assistant Finance Manager.
About the Role
- Report to the Finance Director
- Assist in the preparation of monthly group consolidation reports and other regular management reports
- Overview month-/year-end closing and prepare annual budget and forecasts
- Assist in the preparation of tax, transfer pricing, and treasury duties
- Liaise with auditors and assist in annual & interim audit
- Assist in other ad-hoc duties assigned by the Finance Director
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or other relevant field
- HKICPA/ACCA qualification, with minimum of 3 years of Big 4 training plus commercial experience, preferably from sizeable manufacturing companies
- Presentable, analytical with good communication skills
- Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint, including Pivot Table and V-Look Up etc
- Highly proficient in both written and spoken English & Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Ernest Wong at +852 3180 4922 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.