About the Client:
Our Client is a trading subsidary under a US listed Co. Currently they are looking for an Assistant Finance Manager to provide business support the the team.
About the Role:
- Oversee and review month-end closing and financial reporting.
- Provide financial analysis, management reporting, budget and forecast align with group standard.
- Work closely with local finance team and build up business partnering skills.
- Report to Finance Manager and management.
- Support ad-hoc assignments or other analysis.
The Successful Applicant:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Accountancy, or other disciplines.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in finance reporting and audit firm.
- Candidate with less experience would be consider as Senior Financial Analyst.
- Good at Excel, BI tool, SAP or other relevant accounting system.
- Detail-minded, self-motivated, flexible and a team player.
- Fluent in English and Cantonese.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Celine Hip at +852 3180 4995 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.