About the Company
Our client is a prestigious retail brand with multiple business lines covering couture, jewelry, perfume etc. To cope with their business expansion, they are now looking for a seasoned Assistant Finance Manager to join their General Ledger team in their Hong Kong office.
About the Role
Reporting to the Finance Manager - General Ledger, you will be responsible for the accounting operations of the Hong Kong, Macau and Taiwan books. You will work with AP, AR and inventory teams to handle overall month-end closing, prepare monthly balance sheet reconciliation and identify errors in P&L and Balance Sheet on weekly basis. Also, you will take part in the automation project to enhance efficiency and take up any ad-hoc duties as assigned.
About the Candidate
To qualify, the successful individual must possess:
- Bachelor degree in Accounting or Finance or equivalent
- HKICPA/ ACCA or equivalent
- At least 6 years of financial reporting experience in sizable corporations and external audit experience in Big 4
- System implementation/ enhancement experience is a plus
- Self-motivated, detail-minded and analytical
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluent in English, Mandarin and Cantonese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Alec Yeung at +852 3180 4915 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.