About the Company
Our client is a leading Hong Kong listed company who has been developing sizeable construction projects in the Greater China. To support their business expansion, they are looking for a seasoned Assistant Manager to join their finance team in Hong Kong.
About the Role
Reporting to the Assistant Financial Controller, you will lead a neat team to perform financial planing and analysis. You will prepare annual budget, rolling forecasts and conduct data-mining to conduct project-based analysis. You will need to build financial models, perform due diligence, review contracts and agreements and assess investment appraisals. In addition, you will handle consolidation, enhance internal control and manage tax matters.
About the Candidate
To qualify, the successful individual must possess:
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related disciplines
- HKICPA/ ACCA or equivalent
- At least 5 years of relevant experience from sizeable audit firms and HK listed companies
- Knowledge of PRC accounting standards is plus
- Hands on with Excel
- User experience of FlexAccount and Hyperion is an advantage
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluent in English, Mandarin and Cantonese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Alec Yeung at +852 3180 4915 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.