Assistant Finance Manager - Luxury Retailer
About the Client
Our client is a renowned luxury retailer with a global presence. To cope with their ambitious expansion plan, they are now looking for finance talents to join their team as Assistant Finance Manager.
About the Role
- Report to the Financial Controller
- Overview month-/year-end closing process, as well as the preparation of annual budget and forecasts
- Assist in the preparation of regular financial & management reports
- Responsible for ensuring all internal policies and procedures are in line with accounting standards
- Assist in other ad-hoc duties assigned by the Financial Controller
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree holder in Accounting, Finance or other relevant field
- HKICPA/ACCA qualification, with minimum of 5 years of Big 4 training plus commercial experience, preferably in luxury retail industry
- Proactive, flexible, analytical with good communication skills
- Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint, including Pivot Table and V-Look Up etc
- Excellent command in both written and spoken English & Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Ernest Wong at +852 3180 4922 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.