Assistant Finance Manager - Sales Planning / Demand Analysis
About the Client
Our client is a well-known market leader in the FMCG industry. To cope with their business plan, they are currently looking for an Assistant Finance Manager to join their team in Hong Kong.
About the Role
- Report to the Assistant Financial Controller
- Responsible for making and reviewing assumptions on forecast for sales volume
- Interpret and analyse statistical/financial data to facilitate and maximise sales
- Liaise and negotiate with production to determine supply, monitor inventory, and work closely with internal parties to ensure a smooth operation
- Any ad-hoc tasks assigned by the Controller
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business or related fields
- Minimum of 6 years of experience gained from sizeable companies, preferably from the FMCG industry
- Presentable and able to communicate effectively with different parties
- Highly proficient in Excel and PowerPoint, including Pivot Table and V-Look Up etc.
- Excellent written and spoken English and Cantonese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Ernest Wong at +852 3180 4922 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.