About our Client
Our client is a Fortune 500 listed company in the pharmaceutical industry. Their products are award-winning and have presence in over 100 countries. To achieve operation excellence, they have built a Centre in Hong Kong to perform controllership for entities in the region.
About the Role
Reporting to the Finance Manager, you will be responsible for performing financial control for entities under the company. You will be responsible for preparing monthly financial reports and submit them to corporate office for consolidation. You will regularly monitor accounting entries, identify irregularities, align accounting treatments to standards and policies, review accounting processes and support process streamlining. In addition, you are also required to handle any ad-hoc projects assigned.
About the Person
To qualify, the successful individual must possess:
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting or Finance or equivalent
- HKICPA/ ACCA or equivalent
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in Big 4 and/or sizeable MNCs
- USGAAP and SOX 404 experience are highly preferred
- Excellent Excel skills
- Analytical, detail-minded and well-organized
- Fast-learner and problem-solver
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent proficiency in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Immediately available is an advantage
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Alec Yeung at +852 3180 4915 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.