Assistant Financial Analyst - HK Conglomerate
About the Client
Our client is a renowned Hong Kong conglomerate with diversified businesses. To cope with their rapid expansion plan, they are now looking for an Assistant Financial Analyst to join the team.
About the role
- Report to the Team Manager
- Prepare and analyze KPI data and involve in the interpretation process of business performance, pointing out key trends for senior management
- Assist in building financial models to monitor and predict business trends
- Assist in conducting market and competitor analysis, and prepare reports for strategic development plans
- Assist in any ad-hoc assignments assigned by the Manager
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business or relevant
- A minimum of 3 years of relevant experience in financial analysis & modelling, preferably in the logistics/aviation industry
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel & PowerPoints, including but not limited to VBA and other modelling programs/formulas
- Great communicator, proactive, analytical, and able handle tight deadlines
- Excellent written & spoken English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Ernest Wong at +852 3180 4922 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.