Assistant Financial Controller/ Financial Controller
About the Company
Our client is a renowned and expanding F&B brand with global operations. To support their business growth, they are looking for an all-rounded Assistant Financial Controller/ Financial Controller to join their Hong Kong office.
About the Job
Reporting to the Finance Director, you will oversee month-end closing and consolidation. You will work closely with different business unit leaders for budgeting and conduct rolling forecast to monitor sales by restaurant and market. You will involve in cost control, rental ROI analysis and Capex analysis. You will review existing accounting processes and workflows, identify potential risks and room for streamlining and system implementation. Last but not least, you will provide trainings for the team and update them on the latest accounting knowledge and practices.
About the Person
To qualify, the successful individual must possess:
- Bachelor Degree holder in Accounting, Finance or equivalent
- HKICPA/ ACCA or equivalent
- At least 8 years of relevant experience gained from Big 4 and sizable corporations
- Relevant experience in retail/ FMCG/ F&B is preferred
- Process enhancement/ system implementation experience is an advantage
- Excellent change management, stakeholder management and team management skills
- Fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Detail-minded, commercially savvy and able to work in a fast paced environment
- Immediately available is an advantage
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Alec Yeung at +852 3180 4915 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.