Assistant Financial Controller - Up to HKD 65K
About the Client
Our client is a well-established manufacturing group who is diversifying their client base and penetrating into new markets. One of their business units, which specialises in cable and fiber manufacturing, is looking for a seasoned Assistant Financial Controller to oversee their accounting operation in China.
About the Role
Reporting to the Group CFO, you will lead a team of 10 in their Shenzhen's factory and oversee their daily accounting operation. You will need to ensure that financial reports are delivered timely and accurately. You will streamline workflow, upgrade the accounting system and strengthen internal control. Also, you will exert control over costs and build various KPI dashboards to better assess operational and financial performance. You will handle budgeting, forecasting, variance analysis, Opex analysis, Capex analysis and investment analysis.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor Degree holder in Accounting, Finance or equivalent
- CPA holder
- At least 10 years of relevanat accounting experience
- Experience in managing PRC accounting operation is preferred
- Experience in electronics manufacturing is a must
- Strong communication, interpersonal and stakeholder management skills
- Fluent in Cantonese, English and Mandarin
- Immediately available is an advantage
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Alec Yeung at +852 3180 4915 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.