About The Client
Our client is one of the reputable life insurance companies in Hong Kong with presence in Asia regions. Currently, they are looking for a financial reporting specialist to join the team.
About The Role
- Responsible for all system affairs of policy administration system regarding finance area
- Support group reporting, internal audit and prepare audited financial statements for regulatory needs
- Coordinate on system implementation and assigned projects, ensure timely delivery of quality outputs as planned
- Assist in HKFRS 17 implementation and conduct testing cases and UAT
- Other ad hoc tasks and projects
- Sound knowledge of financial reporting requirements in the insurance industry
- Qualified accountant with at least 5-6 years of experience, team management experience would be an advantage
- Solid experience in finance project implementation with exposure in corporate wise systems
- Independent, Self-motivated, and Good team player
- Good command of English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Frankie Wong at +852 3180 4936 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.