About our Client
Our client is a leading consumer & health-care distributor offering an one stop solution from sales & marketing, logistics & distribution to after-sales services to its customers in Asia market. To further improve the operation efficiency and competitive advantage of its logistics operation, the team is looking for an Assistant General Manager, Supply Chain Process Improvement to join its Hong Kong office.
About the Role
Reporting to VP of Supply Chain and leading a team of 3, this is a strategic role with the supply chain department to development a framework of supply chain solutions and LEAN projects to support the business in new business development, contract negotiations, and renewals of existing contracts. You will lead the development and implementation of industrial engineering tools, methodologies and standards for continuous improvement in order to lead the construction and upgrading of Distribution Centres including network design studies, business case preparation, costing and project management. You will also be a LEAN expert to apply LEAN principles to processes and train leaders in the philosophy and deployment of these. Network & Capacity planning.
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain Management or related field
- Minimum 15 years experience in a similar role of which 10 years at managerial level
- Advanced understanding of industrial engineering fundamentals and logistics solution design
- Appreciation and respect for cultural sensitivities especially in international/cross-cultural interactions
- Fluency in English and Chinese, both written and spoken
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Jason Li at +852 3180 4962 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.