About our Client
Headquartered in Hong Kong, our client is a leading conglomerate with core business focus on property development, retail, infrastructure, hotel and etc in the Greater China market. The group place a focus on sustainability and innovation of business models and has been constantly changing the business landscape and shaping consumer shopping behavior. The team is now looking for a high caliber leasing professional to join its leasing team.
About the Role
Reporting to General Manager, Leasing, you will lead a small team based in Hong Kong & China. This is a strategic leadership role to drive strategies for property management, retail leasing, marketing and business development of the group retail projects in Hong Kong & China. Scope of responsibility will include strategic planning of competitor's assessment, identifying and reviewing of new potential tenants and business opportunities, negotiation of business terms, handling lease agreements, landlord-tenant relationship building, and management. As a senior management member, you will work closely with the C-levels executives to aligning the brand vision and business objectives.
- Minimum 8 - 10 years of solid real estate experience gained from MNCs, Developers and Landlords side with an emphasis in retail leasing function
- Previous line management experience in a luxury retail environment
- Entrepreneurial spirit and commercial awareness
- Enthusiastic and ambitious attitude to achieve personal goals
- Genuine love of people, relationships and sharing
- Fluent in English / Mandarin / Cantonese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Jason Li at +852 3180 4962 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.