About the Client
Our client is a well known and reputable listed company in the secured logistics solutions and property management business with global footprint and offices around the world. With their continuous expansion in their business, an excellent opportunity has arisen for a high-calibre Assistant General Manager to join the team.
About the Role
Reporting to the CEO and managing a team of 17, you will take a leading role in developing company goals and objectives and generate ideas about future business activities to ensure a cutting edge strategy and maintain up to date knowledge of the market place, competitors and trends. As a team head, you are required to proactively manage and reviews the performance and progress of the sales and marketing team while overseeing day-to-day operations including policies & procedures implementation, ensuring smooth flow of logistics and marketing budget allocation to maximize operation efficiency. Lastly, the incumbent must be able to articulate and champion that vision to their staff in order to achieve associated short and long-term goals and business objectives.
- Bachelor in Marketing, Business Management, or related field
- Minimum 10 years of B2C or B2B business development experience
- Ability to think strategically, but also have exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to manage and build a world-class marketing team/organization community to inspire a TEAM-first mentality with shared goals and trust between the various marketing and sales organisations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to present to senior management
- Strong leadership, teamwork, and interpersonal skills and the ability to deal with both internal and external customers
- Good command in Chinese and English
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Karen Cheng at +852 3180 4921 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.