About the client
Our client is a top-notch luxury accessory retail group with an operation head office in Hong Kong. They are currently looking for an Assistant IT Infrastructure Manager with sound experience in infrastructure engineering.
About the role
- Designing, overseeing and managing infrastructure IT project implementation on the global scale
- Maintaining IT infrastructure operation standards and providing solutions for efficiency enhancement
- Performing IT management tasks, such as incident management, resourcing planning
- Analyzing requirements from relevant stakeholders to come up with IT solutions that can achieve excellent business operation
- Performing and managing IT security planning & control
- Coordinating with subordinates to ensure office IT operation and support; Supporting end users when necessary
- Bachelor degree holder in Computer Science, Information Technology or related discipline
- Minimum 6 years of working experience in the infrastructure, with experience in global/regional infrastructure projects is a big plus
- Strong background in infrastructure planning and design, including AD server, Windows environment, Switch & Router, TPS/IP, firewall, endpoint, etc.
- With sound experience in cloud operation, administration or migration, such as on AWS and Azure
- Familiar with or insights in IT security control projects, such as firewall/VPN management, policy review, penetration/vulnerability testing
- With good vendors & team management, communication and problem-solving skills
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Harry Yau at +852 3180 4936 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.