About our Client
Our client is a listed utility firm in Hong Kong. Currently hiring an Assistant HR Manager position who focuses on Account Servicing for the Business.
About the Role
- Report to Senior Manager
- Work closely with other departments to provide all rounded of HR services and advice, including talent acquisition, onboarding and offboarding procedures, manpower planning, staff cases and C&B duties
- Participate in salary and benefits benchmarking including MPF, Insurance, market data analysis and advise for enhancement
- Responsible for annual salary review exercise for upholding market competiveness and staff retention, taking into account for costing calculations and analysis
- Participate in Employee Engagement and Relation area
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder in HR Management, Business Administration or related disciplines
- With minimum of 7 years-experience in Human Resource and preferably from a sizable firm.
- Good stakeholder management skills.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills.
- Good command in English, Cantonese, and Mandarin
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Senior HR Executive
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Christy Cheng at +852 3180 4946 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.