About our Client
Our client is an engineering background company with a global presence. They are now seeking for an Assistant HR Manager to support with their day to day operation.
About our Role
- Handle a broad spectrum of HR functions, including liaison with business contacts on day-to-day HR matters and services plus end-to-end recruitment process for both HK and regional Offices
- Manage the complete cycle recruiting process by identifying hiring needs, implementing effective recruitment channels, screening, interviewing, evaluating, and offering employment.
- Support in HR business partnering activities and provide HR advice and solutions to internal stakeholders
- Provide support with C&B and HRIS functions, included but not limited to performance review, promotion, updating in HRIS system and make sure the data accuracy
The Successful Candidate
- Bachelor degree in Human Resources Management or other related discipline
- At least 5 years of related working experience, with regional exposure is preferred
- Engineering background would be an advantage
- Excellent communication skills and good time management in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency of Microsoft office applications
- Good command in both written and spoken English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Aylie Lai at +852 3180 4970 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.