About our Client
Our client is a listed utility firm in Hong Kong. Currently hiring an Assistant HR Manager position who focuses on Account Servicing and Employer Branding for the Business.
About the Role
- Report to Senior Manager
- Work closely with other departments to provide all rounded of HR services and advice, including talent acquisition, on boarding and off boarding procedures, manpower planning, staff cases and C&B projects
- Participate in Employer Branding and Employee Communication area
- Design and organizing Staff Wellness activities, CSR activities
- Implementing employer attractiveness plan regarding relationships with schools and attractiveness
- Responsible for annual salary review exercise for upholding market competiveness and staff retention, taking into account for costing calculations and analysis
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder in HR Management, Business Administration or related disciplines
- With minimum 7 years-experience in Human Resource and preferably from sizable firm.
- Good stakeholder management skills.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills.
- Good command in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Christy Cheng at +852 3180 4946 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.