About our Client
Our client is a Hong Kong conglomerate with business across the globe. Due to the repaid expansion of the business, they are currently hiring a dynamic and fast-paced Assistant HR Manager (HRBP) to join their HR team, which focuses on business partnering and all-rounded HR duties.
About the Role
- Report to the Head of Human Resources
- Be the strategic advisor to designated business units and provide HR strategic planning on manpower planning, talent acquisition, talent management, HR costing and budgeting, etc
- Perform in all-rounded HR functions in group initiated projects and operation including C&B projects, on-off boarding process, employee movement
- Develop and revamp HR policies to cope with the business needs covering M&A and demerging projects
- Compile regular HR reports analysis for senior management to review
- Provide HR services based on corporate policies & procedures to the designated Departments
- Maintain a productive, passionate and cooperative company culture across the business
The Successful Candidate
- Degree holder in HR Management, Business Administration or related disciplines
- With a minimum of 7 years of experience in full spectrum of HR work, preferably from MNC and sizable company
- Sounds knowledge on Microsoft Excel
- Flexible, multi-tasking, attention to details and able to work independently
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Good command in English, Cantonese, and Mandarin
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Christy Cheng at +852 3180 4946 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.