About our Client
Our client is an industry leading HK listed organisation, due to the repaid expansion of the business, they are currently hiring a dynamic and fast paced Assistant HR Manager (HRBP) for join their HR team, which focusing on business partnering, talent acquisition, manpower planning.
About the Role
- Report to the HR Manager
- Be the strategic advisor to designated business units and provide HR strategic planning on manpower planning, talent acquisition, talent management, HR costing and budgeting, etc
- Involve in the recruitment process for the business needs
- Provide HR services based on corporate policies & procedures to the designated Departments
- Maintain productive, passionate and cooperative company culture across the Business
The Successful Candidate
- Degree holder in HR Management, Business Administration or related disciplines
- With minimum of 6 years of experience in full spectrum of HR work, preferably from sizable company
- Experience with Stakeholder management
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Good command in English, Cantonese, and Mandarin
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Christy Cheng at +852 3180 4946 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.