About our Client
Our client is a reputable and sizable group in Hong Kong, they are currently hiring an Assistant HR Manager to execute the HR initiatives with the business.
About the Role
- Provide HR services to the designated business units including succession planning, rewards, performance management and staff cases handling
- Work closely with the senior management for implementing HR initiatives including manpower planning and recruitment strategies
- Develop compelling communication strategies and direction to all employees, which reinforce the strategic direction of the company to maintain productive, passionate and cooperative company culture across the Business
- Provide HR services based on corporate policies & procedures to the designated departments
- Assist in any other ad-hoc duties as assigned
The Successful Candidate
- Degree holder in HR Management, Business Administration or related disciplines
- With 5-8 years of experience on HR duties, preferably from sizable comanies
- Good stakeholder management skillset
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Good command in English, Cantonese, and Mandarin
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Christy Cheng at +852 3180 4946 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.