About our Client
Our client is a well established conglomerate with business across East Asia. They are currently hiring a dynamic Assistant HR Manager who focuses on Business Partnering and HR Project for the Business in Hong Kong and China.
About the Role
- Act as a Business Partner to manage with the Workforce Planning, Talent Selection, Performance Management, Staff Engagement, Employee Development and Talent Succession Management
- Provide professional advice to line managers on change of organizational structure and salary review for accommodate the business growth
- Responsible for annual salary review exercise for upholding market
- Handle staff relations and enhance employee engagement by driving activities and internal communications
- Perform job analysis, salary benchmarking, design salary structure, review and commission scheme for new business / programs
- Travel to China is required
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder in HR Management, Business Administration or related disciplines
- With minimum of 7 years-experience in Human Resources
- Good stakeholder management skills.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills.
- Good command in English, Cantonese, and Mandarin
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Christy Cheng at +852 3180 4946 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.