Our client is a listed conglomerate headquartered in Hong Kong and they are currently seeking for a passionate individual to join them as the Assistant HR Manager to help drive Employee Engagement and Corporate Training initiatives.
About the Role
- Responsible for design and implementation of different employee engagement and staff communication programs
- Take lead in the design and development of Staff Wellness and CSR activities
- Be responsible for the preparation of HR materials and employee newsletter
- Responsible for development of internal communication initiatives/plans; propose and organize employee engagement campaign and events
- Source and partner with vendors on the design and implementation of corporate trainings for the group
- Deliver and evaluate a wide variety of corporate training across the group
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder in HR Management, Business Administration or related disciplines
- With minimum 6 years-experience in Human Resources and preferably from sizable firm
- Good stakeholder management skills
- Outgoing with a team player mentality
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills
- Good command in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Christy Cheng at +852 3180 4946 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.