About The Client
Our client is a sizeable conglomerate in Hong Kong. To cope with business strategy and diversification, they are now hiring an Assistant HR Manager with 8+ years relevant experience to join as part of the Group HR team.
About The Role
Report into the Group HR Director, you will be responsible for overseeing day to day HR Operations and developing strategic HR initiatives on a Greater China basis across the group. Key responsibilities are as below:
- Change & Transformation: Lead a significant change agenda led by growth as the business moves towards new ways of work.
- Employee Lifecycle: Develop and maintain the tools, templates and processes to manage the employee life cycle including; recruitment, induction, on boarding, performance coaching, performance improvement and exit process more effectively.
- Employee Relations: Supporting employee escalations, disciplinaries, grievances, performance management, coaching and mentoring as required.
- Policies & Procedures: Support the development, review, refresh and creation of new People & Culture policies as the business grows and expands.
- Culture & Engagement: Act as a change agent for the wider group while supporting the realignment and launch of newly created group culture and values framework.
- Talent Acquisition: Lead group talent acquisition strategies; with end-end delivery recruitment requirements from sourcing to onboarding on a national scale.
- Training, Learning & Development: Key role in identifying training gaps across the business, undertake training needs analysis, coordinate group training and compliance schedule.
The ideal candidate will be a strategically minded HR professional who enjoys the variety of managing general HR Operations. Require skills, attributes and experience include:
- Bachelor degree in HR or related discipline, overseas education an advantage
- Proven track record of delivery and support HR functions, minimum of 8 years' experience working and supporting senior management and leadership teams
- Experience developing and establishing greenfield HR functions desired
- Previous experience working within sizeable mixed industry companies preferred
- Immediate available candidates highly regarded
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Christina Lau at +852 3180 4934 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.